Get Yours Now
SSM Health is offering virtual screenings for COVID-19 to all members in the communities we serve.
Get health tips and up to date with important information about COVID-19 from SSM Health.
See FAQs Now
Find answers to commonly asked questions about COVID-19.
Make and donate cloth face masks that will be used as additional protection for our caregivers and patients.
Find out how you can support SSM Health and your community during the COVID-19 outbreak.
In a multi-part video series, will try to infuse some serenity and coping mechanisms into the upheaval of life under the weight of COVID.
You can safely seek medical care and protect yourself from exposure to COVID-19. SSM Health has extensive safety precautions and infection control measures in place at all our facilities to limit the risk of exposure and keep everyone safe. This includes:
- Screening/testing of all patients prior to their scheduled procedures
- Strict visitor policy to limit unnecessary traffic in our facilities
- Entrance screening for all employees, patients and visitors to our facilities; hand sanitation is required
- Adherence to all CDC guidelines and protocols regarding appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for providers and staff
- Requiring all employees, patients and visitors to wear masks or other face coverings when they enter our facilities
- Enhanced cleaning/disinfection processes in our clinics, hospitals and surgery centers
- Plexiglass barriers at check-in and registration to ensure appropriate distancing
- Realigned waiting room seating to ensure appropriate physical distancing
- Discontinuation of public water fountains
At SSM Health, we know you and your loved ones still need access to high-quality health care services. Our hospitals, urgent care centers and physician offices remain open and ready to provide care if and when you need it. In many of our communities, we are resuming some elective surgeries and procedures, with an initial focus on patients who have delayed non-urgent but essential treatments. In addition, physicians don’t want children to fall behind on vaccines and risk exposure to measles and other diseases.
For routine appointments, SSM Health is offering telehealth visits where appropriate during which patients can meet with a provider about their health concerns from the comfort of their own home. Telehealth visits are an excellent option for a variety of conditions and follow-up visits such as:
- Chronic illness and care management
- Radiation treatment management
- Post-surgical follow up
- Mental health issues
- Physical and occupational therapies
- Annual wellness visits
- Diabetes education
Call or find a provider to schedule a telehealth visit today. In addition to offering telehealth services, SSM Health is offering virtual screenings for COVID-19.
Not seeking care – particularly for chronic illnesses, and urgent or emergency conditions – could negatively impact your overall health and wellbeing. Patients should not be hesitant to contact their physician for any health care concerns or needs – or go to the hospital in emergency situations. We are here for you and ready to provide safe, high-quality care.
The COVID-19 pandemic is an evolving situation, and SSM Health will continue to evaluate community safety and needs on an ongoing basis. Thank you to our communities, patients and visitors for their patience and understanding during this time.